Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Manteca California
US Fast Cash
www.usfastcash.com Internet U.S.A.

US Fast Cash ripoff-even after you re-pay the amount you borrowed they still withdraw from your account. Internet

I was in need of some cash before payday and thought this US Fast Cash was the way to go. They let me borrow $300 with a $90 fee. Well even after I had paid out the $390 they still withdrew defferent amounts of money from $45 to $125 every two weeks. I contacted them and told them this wasn't right since they withdrew over $1,000 to pay back a $300 loan? Their only comment was that I must have misunderstood the contract that I had signed and that I should have gotten clarification before signing. They are still calling to this day. I went to my bank and had to close my account and re-open a new one to keep them from withdrawing any more money. What a RIP OFF!!! I'll never do that again.

Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/internet/US-Fast-Cash-ripoff-even-after-you-re-pay-the-amount-you-borrowed-they-still-withdraw-from-464103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash