Complaint Review: US Fast Cash/500 Fast Cash

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Anaheim California
US Fast Cash/500 Fast Cash
They Will Not Divulge Nationwide U.S.A.

US Fast Cash/500 Fast Cash CRIMINALS, THIEVES AND TO TOP IT OFF, NAME CALLERS THEY WILL NOT TELL ME! THEY WILL NOT TELL ME RIPOFF NATIONWIDE

Long story short, like a fool I applied for one $300 payday advance. Somehow I ended up getting two. They kept taking and taking and taking and when I would call they would be unbelievably rude and hang up on me. After I paid over $900 each I had to close my bank account. Now I receive two emails stating that I owe them $475 each! I called and one woman refused to give me their address claiming they don't have one and that I would have to talk to her. I informed her that they are loan sharks and rude and I will not speak to them again, that I preferred to do it in writing ( you cannot write to them on their website). I told her my attorney needed their address, she told me to get off her phone then bitch! I called right back and got a man who was even ruder, he said F you old woman and hung up on me!

Eileen
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash500-Fast-Cash/nationwide/US-Fast-Cash500-Fast-Cash-CRIMINALS-THIEVES-AND-TO-TOP-IT-OFF-NAME-CALLERS-THEY-WILL-NO-233962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash/500 Fast Cash