Complaint Review: U.S. FastCash

• Reported By: Willie — los angeles California United States of America
U.S. FastCash
Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

U.S. FastCash The Tribe is On the War Path Miami, Oklahoma

U.S. Fast Cash  didn't offer me any alternative date in which to make a payment, and then charged me for insufficient funds.  Even after I told them I get paid the 1st of every month; they still cashed in on the last day which triggered an overdraft on the paydown of 100.00. Mind you that the service charge of 75.00 went through because I just happened to have a little change in my account. Now they want me to wait for their specialist so they can charge me additional charges.  The customer service people told me that there was nothing they could do about additional service charges. Really! Very rude and disrespectful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FastCash/Miami-Oklahoma-/US-FastCash-The-Tribe-is-On-the-War-Path-Miami-Oklahoma-1006688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. FastCash