Complaint Review: US FastCash

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: mlc — Drums Pennsylvania United States of America
US FastCash

US FastCash BEWARE PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS, Internet

Beware Beware Beware....Do Not Deal With This Company!

I borrowed $400 under the impression that I would be paying back my loan in $120 payments every 2 weeks until paid in full. I had paid 4 payments when I got a update type of email stating my payments would be going up to $170 every 2 weeks and that I had a $520 balance. Now remember I already paid them $480 up to this point (only borrowing $400 to begin with).

So I decided to call them and see what was going on. I was told I had misunderstood the terms of the loan. The $120 payments I was making every 2 weeks were just service fees for the loan. I was told they gave me the option to make payments or pay in full and I choose the payments, Thinking those payment were applied to my loan and they were not. That was just free money they got for nothing.

In the long run I ended up paying off the loan in full today $520 more. So I borrowed $400 and it cost me $1000 until it is all done now.

After reading post after post on this website about this company and all the people like me, that continue to have issues with them, I contacted my bank to see what could be done to block this  company from taking any other money from my account and they actual have a program (most banks do now days) that you can have companies like this blocked from having any access to your account and your money or you can have a set dollar amount for a company and they will only have access to what dollar amount you authorize to be paid to them. My particular bank charged me a $35 fee to do this but at least I have piece of mind knowing I no longer need to worry about them trying to take money that is not owed them, then trying to go thru the hassle of trying to get it back.

I suggest if you do get jammed up with this company get a block put on your account to stop them.

It was a expensive lesson I learned. Be careful who you deal with and always always read the fine print and then read the extra fine print. These type of companies are making millions of dollars off of people that are just looking for a little help in a hard time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FastCash/internet/US-FastCash-BEWARE-PROFESSIONAL-SCAMMERS-Internet-960478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US FastCash