- Report: #275034
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: US FastCash
US FastCashUnknown Nationwide U.S.A.
US FastCash Online Pay Day lender claiming tribal immunity from regulation by states Miami Oklahoma
How I was able to stop debits from posting.
(1) Contact your financial institution and send a letter permanently stopping payment of the ACH debits. There will be a fee. My bank charged $29. This gets their attention and the lender will contat you via email.
(2) I responded to USfastcash and advised that they had recouped the initial loan amount and then some. USfastcash never acknowledged the loan process was abandoned.
(3) After missing several ACH payments USfastcash offered to reduce the alleged current balance of $385 and accept a one time $125.00 payment via MoneyGram(c) which I sent. I advised USfastcash via email of the payment being forwarded under objection since the loan process was never completed.
Bottom line; the $125 was a lot cheaper than a lawyer and this stopped any further attempts to resume ACH debits against my bank account. The following link is testimony befor the Colorado Legislature regarding pay day lenders. Very interesting reading. Apparently most online lenders are not licensed.
Don't be a victim. I know it is really difficult sometimes, but USfastcash and others like them is not the answer. Once they get their hooks in you, it is very difficult to get out of this abusive form of preditory lending.
Good Luck - hope this may help
College Grove, Tennessee
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FastCash/nationwide/US-FastCash-Online-Pay-Day-lender-claiming-tribal-immunity-from-regulation-by-states-Miami-275034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.