Complaint Review: US Federal Goverment Grant and Treasury

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Sweetdell — Capital Heights Maryland
US Federal Goverment Grant and Treasury
, Select State/Province USA

US Federal Goverment Grant and Treasury US Federal Goverment Grant and Treasury Department, Washington DC You have won grant money Washington DC

I received a call from the US Federal Goverment Grant and Treasure Department, Washington DC.  I was told I won $8,400 in grant money, which can only be used for home renovations only and no personal use.   He than said the only way I can get the money is providing my checking account information or my credit card information.   I told him I never give that info  out over the phone is there another way for me to receive the money. He said no.  I told him that while I have you on the phone let me google you on the the internet, he was giving me the website has .com and I kept saying if you calling from the Goverment it would be .gov or org.    The phone number is 202-666-2441, if they call you its a scam.  All of a sutton the phone line hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Federal-Goverment-Grant-and-Treasury/Select-StateProvince/US-Federal-Goverment-Grant-and-Treasury-US-Federal-Goverment-Grant-and-Treasury-Departmen-1085794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Federal Goverment Grant and Treasury