Complaint Review: U.S. Federal Grants

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Brentwood Tennessee
U.S. Federal Grants
1900 Howell Branch Road, #47 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

U.S. Federal Grants attempted fraud, ripoff, free government grants Winter Park Florida

Call telling me I was selected for free government grants - multiple times in one day. First call I told them to remove me from the call list. On 2nd call (2 hours later) I asked for company info to turn them in for violating the donotcall list. Supervisor- Rick Foster got on line and went right into spiel about information would be verified, packet mailed, confirming phone call, etc. and gave me the address shown.

On both calls when I asked who they worked for I was told the "Grants Department of the U.S. Government". When I asked what Department of the Government that was under they had no answer.

When I told him not to call me back and that I asked for the information to report them for the do not call violation he was very rude and hungup. He has subsequently called back 1x and also had someone else call threatening me with vulgar acts to my mother, wife and children.

Note - Found this by a google search of the address. Came up with different company name, but same address and suite number with similar complaint.

Phillip
Brentwood, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Federal-Grants/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/US-Federal-Grants-attempted-fraud-ripoff-free-government-grants-Winter-Park-Florida-164831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Federal Grants