Complaint Review: U.S. Federal Judge Susan Bolton, shame on you for defending illegal immigrants!

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 05, 2010

• Reported By: J — San Francisco California U.S.A.
U.S. Federal Judge Susan Bolton, shame on you for defending illegal immigrants!
401 W. Washington Street, Suite 130, SPC 1 Internet United States of America

U.S. Federal Judge Susan Bolton, shame on you for defending illegal immigrants! Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. Courthouse judge defends illegal immigrants to work and live in the United States, that's a ripoff to our economy and this country! Internet

*Author of original report: I am want to apologize for making this report

*Author of original report: Total scam

Shack of shame on U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton for defending illegal immigrants in Arizona. She defended illegal immigrants to live and work in Arizona in a ruling July 28, 2010 as Arizona is the gate hole illegal immgrant crossings in this State.

Arizona like California is going completely broke from all these illegal immigrants taking job away from Americans and businesses.

We have US immigration system that is broken as the Federal refuses to enforce the law, so U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton defends the illegal immigrants to live here illegally. What is this women thinking?

She has nothing to worry about being outsourced from someone taking here seat for cheaper labor and she has no understanding how businesses are suffering for the lack of the Federal Government not enforcing the immigration law.

Everyday there is about 2000 illegal immigrants crossing the borders of California, it accounts to 680,000 an average per year coming into California. [continued below]....

.....

Arizona's legislature tried to stop this problem by SB1080 but U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton blocked in on 4 important sections of the law.

Now we have to continue to spend more tax dollars for illegal immigrants taking away our jobs, our free health care, our schools and businesses for cheap labor and for social benefits because of U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton.

Shame on you U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2010 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Federal-Judge-Susan-Bolton-shame-on-you-for-defending-illegal-immigrants/internet/US-Federal-Judge-Susan-Bolton-shame-on-you-for-defending-illegal-immigrants-Sandra-Day-627481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Federal Judge Susan Bolton, shame on you for defending illegal immigrants!

I am want to apologize for making this report

AUTHOR: - ()

While this report is true I want to erase it and put it behind us because I am not a fan of ripoff report which it I could delete it I would. While I am not a fan of the decision on this judge and illegal immigrants because it's effects so many people, that not one is perfect on this matter.

So I am going to put the report behind us and say I am sorry for writing it because i have a change of heart so I want to apologize.

Author