Complaint Review: US Fidelis

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Peru Indiana
US Fidelis
200 Mall Parkway Wentzville, Missouri U.S.A.

US Fidelis Class Action Lawsuit against them, scroll to bottom Wentzville Missouri

*Author of original report: Class action suit

I have been seeing the US Fidelis commercial on TV and became curious about their warranty because my car has over 70,000 miles on it. I called and some pushy salesman tried to get me to buy RIGHT NOW, like it was life or death. I continued to ask more questions and he continued to ask me for my Visa or MasterCard; I am guessing at least 4 times. I asked that he put some information in the mail so that I could review it and he stammered around telling me that he would not be able to offer this price again. Then he backed off a little and said if I could give my credit or debit account number he could hold the price. I didn't give it but I know he has my phone number as he had asked if this number was where he could get in touch with me. I did not give my address. I hung up the phone and I am fairly certain I will be called.

I thought it would be smart to check into the company as the commercial is the first time I had heard about them. I Googled their company and WOW, was I glad I did not buy anything from them!

They used to be Dealer Services and National Auto Warranty Services. This is the same company that I saw on television about sending out postcards to people tricking them into believing they were from their dealership. The logo they used looked like GM but was DS. VERY deceiving. I looked up their rating from the Better Business Bureau and they have an F. Not a good report card, I 'd say!

Also they are being investigated by numerous State Attorney General's and have open lawsuits. Missouri filed one in 2008 according to the BBB and I found an article on the state of Missouri Attorney General's website about them using deceptive marketing and calling people on DO NOT CALL, and fraud. Here is another interesting thing: When I scrolled through the Google Search results I find out there is a ****CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT**** against them.

The law firm Casey and Devoti is handling the class action lawsuit and there website is:
(((link redacted))) . Their phone number and email is on their website. It says they are offering free consultations so if you have been ripped off by US Fidelis, National Auto Warranty Services, or Dealer Services at 100 Mall Parkway or 200 Mall Parkway in Wentzville, MOCALL THE LAWYERS!

Wise country guy
Peru, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fidelis/Wentzville-Missouri-63385/US-Fidelis-Class-Action-Lawsuit-against-them-scroll-to-bottom-Wentzville-Missouri-434533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fidelis

Class action suit

AUTHOR: Wise Country Guy - (U.S.A.)

That law firm is in St. Louis Missouri.