Complaint Review: US Finacial Resourses

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Slois — Pacifica California United States of America
US Finacial Resourses
Po Box 333 Pleasant Grove,Utah Internet United States of America

US Finacial Resourses False information, use of credit card, unauthorized, haressment by phone Internet, Internet

I was contacted by this company via phone. A sales person tried to sell me "FREE money" from grants. He asked for $3.87 to set up account then added it would be $59.95 a month to continue. I gave credit info,, then told him "NO... do not bother" after reading other scams. He went ahead and charged my account , the credit card called me about this and found out they are scam artists and told him, do not charghe me... I do not want this, after reading other Rip off reports. I had to close my credit account and called them to say what happened. The same person that initially called has called me twice, thus harassment. They are scammers that give false info about government programs.I am ready to take to court if they call one more time!

Lois
Pacifica, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Finacial-Resourses/internet/US-Finacial-Resourses-False-information-use-of-credit-card-unauthorized-haressment-by-874990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Finacial Resourses