Complaint Review: US Financial Resource

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — Chicago Illinois United States of America
US Financial Resource
461 E. 1000 S., Suite B, Pleasant Grove Utah 84062 Internet United States of America

US Financial Resource Grant Resources Network US government grants Internet

*Consumer Comment: us financial resources

I wanted to find out some information on government grants for small businesses.   I signed up for a  program but backed out of it when I saw that it cost too much money.  Shortly later I received a call from a man with a heavy Indian accent, saying that he lowered the price to $3.87. I agreed to pay this fee with my bank card. Later I found that this scammer took $59.95 from my bank account. I tried to call the so call customer service line that he gave me 800-558-0064 and it was a recording telling me to contact on line ebhealthcenter.com. This doesnt have anything to do with government grants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Financial-Resource/internet/US-Financial-Resource-Grant-Resources-Network-US-government-grants-Internet-990499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Financial Resource

us financial resources

AUTHOR: ccortes123 - ()

I have recieved a call today Sept. 20, 2013 at around 1:04pm from us financial resource. the representative i spoke to was named sam lewis. i was told that i was eligible for a grant of $5,000 to $45,000 grant. i was estatic because i could really use the money. it was not until i was told that i had to pay $3.87 for an application that my gut told me this was not right. however, i ignored my gut instinct and continued to give my card information out to make the transaction. if the grant was for free, i dont understand why i have to pay for the application when supposedly i submitted my application which said i was eligible. big confusion.

I decided to go online and look the company up and realized that there were fraud complaints on this company. I then decided to cancel my card and learned to be more careful. they sounded legitimate. sam lewis gave me this address for the company: 461 E. 1000 S. street B; pleasantgrove, utah 84062. the number 1-800-558-0064.the email address support@usfinancialresources.com. my confirmation#289097.