Complaint Review: US Financial Resources

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: charlesjamall — Bridgeport Connecticut
US Financial Resources
P.O. Box 370 Pleasent Grove, Utah USA

US Financial Resources Spoke with a man name Paul who stated I was approved for a grant and that information was needed, such as the kind of grant I wished. After talking about that I was informed that a one time fee of 3.98 was needed. I was asked how I wanted to pay , by credit card or debit, I refuse to give them that information and hung up. Pleasent Grove Utah

As I had stated I was contacted by a man calling himself  Paul stating I was apporved for a grant, I had indded went on line looking into grants. I was ask the kind of grant I was looking for and once that was talked about I was informed there was a one time fee of 3.98 and I was asked how I wanted to pay, which kind of card. I refused to give them any information on my cards and hung up. I was again contacted by the Supv. who stated I mis undertsood.

I could if I felt uncomfortable get a pre payed card and use that, I was called the following day ask if I had gotton the card and I stated yes and gave him the information. Once That was done he began talking about a 10 day memembership for the fee that was charged, but that I could cancel at any time. then he spoke about a year long membership for 57,.00 I believe. I have tried to cancle. and told the email address was wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Financial-Resources/Pleasent-Grove-Utah-84062/US-Financial-Resources-Spoke-with-a-man-name-Paul-who-stated-I-was-approved-for-a-grant-a-1098102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Financial Resources