Complaint Review: US Financial Resources

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Melba — Beaumont Texas United States of America
US Financial Resources

US Financial Resources Asked if I had been searching for grants, and if so what kind of grant housing, education or business Internet

I was contacted by US Financial Resources in regards to a grant, They asked me if I had been searching for a grant online which I had been. They informed me that I was eligable for the grant and that I  just needed to give them 3.87 to process the application. However they took 3.87 out my account with an additional 9.98. Two transactions. While I was on the phone with them I looked them up on the internet and they had done withdrawal the money out of my account before I seen that there was several complaints already against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Financial-Resources/internet/US-Financial-Resources-Asked-if-I-had-been-searching-for-grants-and-if-so-what-kind-of-g-942949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Financial Resources