Complaint Review

13 Rutledge Drive Pittston, Pennsylvania U.S.A. Phone:
570-654-3374
Category:
Dance

U.S. Foodservice - North Star Food Service family member reported us hotline operations manager falsifying uncles positive DOt random test .Uncle was chosen in driver pool begining May tested 3 mos later .Let drivers take trucks that were out of service because they were dangerous 1 fatality 2 driver accidents last 7 mos.family member fired next day after reporting on phone illegal federal laws broken terminated next day. Pittston Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: north star us soodservice

operations Manager Pat, pittston pa drank,gambled and drugged with everybody in terminal except drivers and my family member who followed company rules and federal regulation of fmcsa.His uncle was picked to random test (CDL license)in May and didnt go for test till August.There is a two hour time to test his uncle took 3 months then tested positive for illegal dangerous drug ,no SAP,no follow up test since.Federal law says 6 tests a least next 12 months.Driver in February tested positive for lesser drug was instantly terminated (good employee,not a friend nor relative) operations manager terminated refused 2nd test to driver and he has since moved and can never get another driving job.US Foodservice encourages employees to call hotline then fires them.I hope they go out of business because they are cruel and unethical.

Cranky1102
pittston, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2008 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Foodservice-North-Star-Food-Service/Pittston-Pennsylvania-18640/US-Foodservice-North-Star-Food-Service-family-member-reported-us-hotline-operations-ma-382736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Foodservice - North Star Food Service

AUTHOR: Cranky1102 - (U.S.A.)

I would like to remove operation manager and his name. For it might hurt my family members name

MORE FEATURED REPORTS