dressed

• Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Punisher — Hiawatha Kansas USA
US Funding Today - Preferred Global Funding
468 N. Camden Suite 200 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

US Funding Today - Preferred Global Funding They took upfront money for funding then disappeared. Thieves stole upfront money from me for business funding. Beverly Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Make sure you file a fraud report with their bank like we have

Debbie Taylor, an alias, contacted my through the Midwest Investment network about getting funding for my business.  I sent an upfront fee and then they disappeared.  I see one other report on here about them.  If you find them please let me know.  I have been researching to find them and have some information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Funding-Today-Preferred-Global-Funding/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/US-Funding-Today-Preferred-Global-Funding-They-took-upfront-money-for-funding-then-disap-498099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Funding Today - Preferred Global Funding

Make sure you file a fraud report with their bank like we have

AUTHOR: Dellus - (USA)

If you have information on exactly where these people are please post it up on this site. We definitely will pay them a visit. It's not that it was a ton of money they ripped off from us but it's the principal! Anybody trying to scam in this economy has something coming to them.. We also filed a fraud report with their bank in Fort Worth so if you haven't done that do it...