Complaint Review: US GRANT DEPARTMENT

• Reported By: chippy — conway South Carolina United States of America
US GRANT DEPARTMENT
1998 washington ave , Washington DC United States of America

US GRANT DEPARTMENT you have a grant for $7989.00 WASHINGTON DC, Washington DC

I was contacted by a person who also seamed to be from india sayin that he was from the us grant department and they had a grant for me in the some of $7989.00, and needed me to go to a western union and send $99.00 to India and i knew that it was to good to be true but being in debt i went. once i got there he told me to send it,and i did.Once i have done this he told me that he needed the mctn but i told him that i wanted proof that i had money coming to me.So he suppose of called Western Union and they said there was money waitin there for me by tellin me my phone#.

Once all this happened we made a agreement that once i had my money in my hand that i would give him the mctn.Well he start gettin mad and said if i give him 8 of the 10# that he would give me all 10 of mine and i would be able to go get my money.So i did, and once i give him the 8th# he started sayin that i had to get a recieve form and fill it out,so i did .

well something told me something was wrong so i went and canceled the transfer and got my money back.That was on 11/09/10 and they are still tryin to get me to go back and send it again and it is now 11/12/10.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-GRANT-DEPARTMENT/-Washington-DC-/US-GRANT-DEPARTMENT-you-have-a-grant-for-798900-WASHINGTON-DC-Washington-DC-661406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US GRANT DEPARTMENT