• Report: #712072

Complaint Review: U.S. GRANT DEPT.

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: MR. LX — BEVERLY HILLS California United States of America
U.S. GRANT DEPT.
. CA, California United States of America

U.S. GRANT DEPT. INFORMED ME I WAS BEING AWARDED $7000 DOLLARS. SOME WEIRD INDIAN GUY THAT I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HALF OF WHAT HE WAS SAYING. WANTED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND BANK ACCOUNT HAHA I JUST LAUGHED. CA, California

Some indian accent looser called me on my cell phone today congratulating me that i won $7000 dollars from the U.S. Grant Dept. The call was blocked but since i have trapcall.com service it unlblocked it. he wanted my credit card and bank account numbers to send me the 7000 haha.

I laughed and told the idiot to send me a check. He said they did not send checks because they get lost ahaha :D

He was pronouncing my name wrong but he had my correct address. I told him i'd call him back if i ever needed the money lol.

HE GAVE ME THIS NUMBER 1-202-640-5471

P.S. ANYONE WHO FALLS FOR THIS SCAM IS ALSO AN IDIOT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-GRANT-DEPT/CA-California-/US-GRANT-DEPT-INFORMED-ME-I-WAS-BEING-AWARDED-7000-DOLLARS-SOME-WEIRD-INDIAN-GUY-THA-712072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. GRANT DEPT.