Complaint Review: US GRANT DEPT.

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Courtney — durham North Carolina United States of America
US GRANT DEPT.
200 Independence ave. S.W. Building washington d.c., Washington DC United States of America

US GRANT DEPT. i'm a single mom, they promised me more money than i had and i believed them. washington d.c., Washington DC

I'm a single mother of two.  I received a call from a guy with an ascent from India, then a lady.  They promised me I make two transactions and I would then receive $7000.  well it turns out that my case went all the way to california and then to washington d.c., where my so called check is being held becasue I refuse to pay another tax on money that I was told I would have by now.

These people have lied to me repeatedly and taken my money.  I want revenge, but not as bad as I want my money back.  I have lost my job behind this scam and I owe friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-GRANT-DEPT/washington-dc-Washington-DC-20201/US-GRANT-DEPT-im-a-single-mom-they-promised-me-more-money-than-i-had-and-i-believed-th-699748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US GRANT DEPT.

policeman