Complaint Review: US Gold Cards

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: Doris A. Meyer — Pueblo West Colorado United States of America
US Gold Cards
P.O. Box 469109 Escondido, CA 92046-9109 Internet United States of America

US Gold Cards Conrad Acceptance Corporation Agreed to one year credit card membership; canceled one month prior to end of year; account is closed; company continues contact threatening collections for delinquent account. Internet

I signed up for a US Gold Card membership in April 2011. I agreed to pay for a one year membership with$20 a month to be deducted from my personal checking account. That total amount plus one month has been paid in full.

In February I called to cancel the account with the last payment to be in March. They continued to charge my account for the month of April and May. I spent many hours on hold and talked to a variety of personal. They state my account is closed. They credited my account back for the month of May. Each time I call back they state they have no record of my previous phone calls.

I received an email at the end of May stating that my account was delinquent. I got an apology email back from the company. Today I received a phone call with an automatic message stating that my account is delinquent and that I will be sent to collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Gold-Cards/internet/US-Gold-Cards-Conrad-Acceptance-Corporation-Agreed-to-one-year-credit-card-membership-can-905013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Gold Cards