Complaint Review: US Gold LINE - Credit Line Gold Card

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
US Gold LINE - Credit Line Gold Card
3665 East Bay Dr. Suite 20424 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

US Gold LINE - Credit Line Gold Card promised me $2500 credit card in 7-10 days after they took $250 from my bank when contacted them it was 2-3 weaks!! Largo Florida

Everything they try to convince you of is to good to be true. When I contacted them wondering where my credit card was (7-10 days)??, they responed 2-3 weaks around the 03-17 or 03-18 except there were two leagal holidays that may interfere with that stated delivery date ! I was informed St. Patrics Day and Good Friday ! I always thought St. Patrics Day everyone worked then went to the festival to drink green beer!! I looked on my calender and Good Friday is on the 03-21. That should not interfere with mail prior to that date !! Like I said they are to convincing (In Their Own Mind) !!

David
milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Gold-LINE-Credit-Line-Gold-Card/Largo-Florida-33771-1965/US-Gold-LINE-Credit-Line-Gold-Card-promised-me-2500-credit-card-in-7-10-days-after-they-317139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Gold LINE - Credit Line Gold Card