Complaint Review: US Gold Line Processing

• Submitted: Mon, May 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:London Ohio
US Gold Line Processing
usgoldline.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

US Gold Line Processing Harrassing phone calls Clearwater Florida

On Monday, May 26, 2008, I have received 4 calls from US Gold Line Processing telling me I have been approved for a credit line and cash advance. They went through their spiel and asked if I had checking account. I told them yes and what bank. Then they asked for my routing number and checking numbers, I told them that due to the current situation of people falling victims to identity theft, I didn't not want to volunteer that information. They said the only way they can approve me any credit without running my credit was to verify the bank info. I told them again no. Boy they were persistant! I told them to take my number off the list.

2 hours later, they called again asking if I would give them the info. I am not going to change my mind! They hung up, called 2 hours later and went thru it again. I told them each time to take my number off the list. They called a fourth time, and I told them I was going to file a complaing with FCC for harrassment. So we'll see what happens.

Micah
London, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Gold-Line-Processing/Clearwater-Florida/US-Gold-Line-Processing-Harrassing-phone-calls-Clearwater-Florida-334907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Gold Line Processing