Complaint Review: U.S. Gold Line

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
U.S. Gold Line
www.usgoldline.com Internet U.S.A.

U.S. Gold Line "a credit card I can use anywhere" Internet

I was also a victim of this company. They called and mislead me to believe they were an actual credit card company and the card could be used at any store. The took 250 dollars out of my bank account. When the card came, I realized the card was only to be used at their online store that has a very poor selection of items. I called to cancel and they played back a tape of me agreeing to everything. Now they take 30 dollars out of my account every month and I cant cancel or get my money back. I am not sure what to do!

Asha
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2008 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Gold-Line/internet/US-Gold-Line-a-credit-card-I-can-use-anywhere-Internet-334557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Gold Line