Complaint Review: US Gold Line

www.usgoldline.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 8666028746
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

US Gold Line they took $250.00 out of my bank account and now you cannot get in touch with them via phone or e-mail. they stole my money. Internet

This company, US Gold Line took $250.00 out of my bank account promising me that I can use it to buy products out of their catalog, which was a lie. I was never able to order and now cannot get in touch with the company at all.  it is like they disappeared.  i am out $250.00 which I didn't have to just give away.  i live paycheck to paycheck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Gold-Line/internet/US-Gold-Line-they-took-25000-out-of-my-bank-account-and-now-you-cannot-get-in-touch-wit-502622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Gold Line