Complaint Review: US GoldLine Credit, 1st Improve

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
US GoldLine Credit, 1st Improve
US GoldLine 10500 Ulmerton Rd Largo, Florida U.S.A.

US Gold Line Credit, 1st ImproveUS GoldLine Credit, 1st Improve Never did business with, took money from my checking account. Largo Florida

Hi folks! Don't do business with this company. I never did, and they still took money from my checking acct. I never applied for their credit card, never called them, emailed them etc...on the night of the 28th I saw this on my bank statement:

01/28 1STIMPROVE/8774691780 11.95
01/28 8666028746USGOLD/Autopay 249.00

What's this? Have no idea what this charge is, good thing the ph# is on the detail line....

Step #1
So first thing I did was call them in the morning (they open @10am) . They asked for my acct# (don't have one), my soc sec#, my bank routing number, etc, etc, of course I'm not in their system. The rep: "This looks like fraud we'll get this taken care of..we'll need your bank info..."

So I take off work, go to the bank and my bank faxes the portion of the statement to them. I call the next day...they say they never got it. Re-fax, never got it. Call back the next day, they found it. Rep: "We'll send you a check in the full amount, it'll take 5-10 days...."

Never got the check. Go to step #1 and repeat. Got hung up on, go to step #1 and repeat.

I don't think they have any intention for giving my money back. Their customer service is terrible, and if you do business with them good luck. My next call is to the FL Attorney General, and the BBB.

BTW the reps name was Andrea (I doubt it's her real name...).

Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-GoldLine-Credit-1st-Improve/Largo-Florida-33771/US-Gold-Line-Credit-1st-ImproveUS-GoldLine-Credit-1st-Improve-Never-did-business-with-t-308397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US GoldLine Credit, 1st Improve