Complaint Review: US Goverment Grant Department

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Virginia — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
US Goverment Grant Department
Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

US Goverment Grant Department Carl Stiebel Call to inform me I had been chosen to receive a grant worth $7,000, because I had been paying my taxes and didn't not have a criminal background. Washington, District of Columbia

Carl Stiebel of Atlanta, GA, called me this afternoon to inform me I had been chosen to received a grant from the US Government for $7,000. This was free money I did not need to pay back, because I had been paying my taxes on time and did not have a criminal record.

I was told to call his Manager Ricky Morris @ 202-905-0360 and provide a confirmation number to receive my monies. Carl ask that I spend the money on things I needed for the up coming holidays.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Goverment-Grant-Department/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005/US-Goverment-Grant-Department-Carl-Stiebel-Call-to-inform-me-I-had-been-chosen-to-receive-971322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Goverment Grant Department