Complaint Review: US Government Grants

• Reported By: Mary — Omaha Nebraska
US Government Grants
, Select State/Province USA

US Government Grants Sexual phone harassment Washington

The caller said he was with some governemnt grant place. He has called me for a few days. I expressed I have asked to be removed from the call list several times and if I received another call I would file a complaint. Thats when he started saying, "Listen to me M--y, I want to F*** you. Do you hear me M--y? I want to F*** you!" and he continued on while I got the phone to my daughter to witness what he was saying to me so I could file a complaint and if possible sexual harassment charges with a witness. I said now I have a witness who can testify to what you just said and hung up. I tried to call back and find out the name of the company to file a complaint in hopes to also speak to a supervisor or manager. When I called back it said "Call rejected" and it disconnects you. If I can; I want to file charges to the fullest extent of the law if possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Government-Grants/Select-StateProvince/US-Government-Grants-Sexual-phone-harassment-Washington-1128803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Government Grants