Complaint Review: U.S. Gov't U.S. Airforce

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2007

• Reported By:federal way wa
U.S. Gov't U.S. Airforce
none Roswell, New Mexico U.S.A.

U.S. Airforce Trigger Happy ..made my husbands life a living Hell

*Author of original report: photos my story, what I im talking about.

*Consumer Comment: to the original poster...

*Consumer Suggestion: Blaming Air Force

*Consumer Suggestion: Blaming the Air Force?? OK

*Consumer Comment: Do you think that we as people are so dumb?

*Consumer Comment: A suggestion

*Consumer Comment: Fiction is Fiction

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: chapter 4

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: aids wife

*Consumer Comment: U.S. Air Force

*0: Chapter 3 Chance for documentary

*0: Chapter 3 Chance for documentary

*0: Chapter 2 The letter to Al Gore

*0: Chapter one Coping with the unknown...

*0: To clarify...

*0: What you did not know...

*0: Trigger Happy Update

The U.S. Airforce has made my husbands life a living Hell. I wrote to many high up Gov't officals including Al Gore and no one responded. My husband has dealt with this issue for 40yrs and I am learning more everyday. What we are dealing with is something the U.S. Airforce has done many years ago and is covering it up. Little do they know that their actions have caused alot of American citizens to live in a hellish world. My husband lives life differently than many, because of this.We choose to not have children because of this.

My husband has not been in the military, he is not crazy, he has not seen a UFO, he has not been abducted but what he deals with is real and He is made to be a telepath. I have seen countless things in 10 yrs of being married to him that I never knew existed. I have seen electrical static mechinisms come in through the ceilings and walls. It comes to you in the night and it flashes in your eyes and goes into your mind. It's not your normal way of life. I have been shocked and physically pushed and made to dream things. You know it is real and it is happening to you. My husband has woke up with fingermarks on his neck, smaller than both of ours. He has had his hand glow beat red in the dark. He spends hours teaching it english because it comes to him and wants answers to everything. It wants to know about the U.S. gov't.

The Airforce murdered three white beings. This manifestation wants to know everything about them because of this. The manifestation says, they want their bodies back.

The manifestation flies around the house and sets off our house alarm when the sencors are turned to the wall.It's a four inch orb that flies around the house.It came down the hall and went into the livingroom and turns into a thousand little lights.This is not a ghost ,it is what it is. My husband knows everything about it.He communicates with it.

No one wants to study this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Govt-US-Airforce/Roswell-New-Mexico/US-Airforce-Trigger-Happy-made-my-husbands-life-a-living-Hell-4720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Gov't U.S. Airforce

ufoorweatherballoon.freewebspace.com

I have been dealing with the living hell over my head for 47yrs. Here are some photos of examples. I have tryed to talk to many gov't officals including CIA ,FBI, UN , Senators, Vice president and recently homeland security and all that came out of it was amthracx to the tabloid papers and senator offices. Nobody wants to deal with it and the longer no one cares or answers the torchering menace will continue. If you don't care about the planet it will continue to worsen. We have a lot of information and no one wants to hear us. Harrassing us about the rebuttal will not make it go away, there is a federal harrassment law about harrassing.

All that was written is true and will continue, we are out here, and they are above your head making judgement. lynn t

ufoorweatherballoon.freewebspace.com

to the original poster...

AUTHOR: Red - (U.S.A.)

dont bogart that joint, and while you're at it, please send some of that really good s**t to the mid west

"why is it that everything today has to deal with things going into or out of my a*s?"--eric cartman

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Blaming Air Force

AUTHOR: Gladys - (U.S.A.)

Sweetie Pie!!! GO OUT A FIND A PUBLISHER TO SIGN A BOOK DEAL FOR YA!!!

This stuff is exactly what 99.9% of science fiction readers and conspiracy theoriest LOVE to read!!!! You could be making MILLIONS off your creative ideas! Here's a hint *DON'T ACT LIKE YOU BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO PEOPLE, and they'll think you're a GENIUS!

Do a little more research, try to find newspaper articles that show the DOD discussing UFO activity or a possible air combat/accidental-training ordeal from whenever this stuff first began, to make your whole story seem more factual. Then start with day one of all your husband's encounters, and how over time you two began to understand the being and what it wanted, and THEN go into detail about how you've been trying to seek help, and being treated like you're crazy.

This could be a cool movie for that matter! Hmmmm, the more I think about it, I may STEAL your idea for myself...so you better get to work on it!!!!!

#7 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

Me thinks you and your husband (if you really have one) need some medical help for some very serious mental problems.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

#9 Consumer Suggestion

#10 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

Do you think that we as people are so dumb?

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

I understand by reading your comments that you honestly believe what you write. However, do you honestly think that the rest of us can believe this? Please try and look from our perspective and you might get a clearer view that it looks like your either crazy or just a liar looking for attention. I do not mean to be rude in any fashion but you must take responsibility for your actions here on this board. If this is really going on then why aren't more people coming to your aid by posting responses. Also this story that is nothing less than fictional is all writen by you, not a single word from your husband whom you claim is going through all of this. Think of that for a minute and do us a favor and dont write a statement for him, he is a grown man and can do that himself.

Thank You and have a nice day.

A suggestion

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Stop watching X-Files while dropping acid. And leave poor Al Gore alone.

Fiction is Fiction

AUTHOR: SprWelch - (U.S.A.)

I read your report and I must say it is interesting, but com'on... just because you write a lot doesn't make it more real!! All it does is show how creative you are. That's it!

PS. The reason Al Gore didn't write back to you (if you REALLY did write him)was probably because of all the spelling errors in your letter and the fact that you wrote it so dam* long.

So I will repeat the response of a previous rebuttal... GET A LIFE!

#14 REBUTTAL Individual responds

chapter 4

AUTHOR: scott and lynn from seattle - ()

To whom it may concern...This web page is factual. It is to let people know what people go through in life. People should not copy other peoples work for their own personal gain. We have wrote our information down so people that have the same hell can understand what the ---- it is. I don't like what the ----is going on.I can not change what already has happened.

All I can do is sit back and watch the world turn into a toliet. Life is not a game. For the wise a*s who wrote get a life, he needs to read, and not skim over. For all the movie companies that want our story, it is not for sale. This is real life and we are going to deal with it the best we can.

For the U.S. Gov't, explain to me what BINATURAL is. We are very curious as to your meaning for it. I'm still waiting to hear from you. If you can't find the Al Gore letter, try the Secret Service. I have a tip for you, it's under T in the file.

I'm not an alien, I'm not a hybrid, I'm not a psycho, I'm not a schizophrnic, I've been upgraded to chew somebodys a*s out. You should probably staighten this out before it gets out of control.

#15 REBUTTAL Individual responds

aids wife

AUTHOR: yovnne - ()

yovnne h ray give me aid got on a ssi check and then ran me of to keep me from telling people so that she can find a man to give her money stop this spared of aids from this women

U.S. Air Force

Discovery Channel Documentary

Posted by Jason ciaccia on 7/12/2001, 2:59pm

We are producing a quality documentary for The discovery
Channel that will explore various nocturnal and other
"paranormal" attacks, including alien abduction.

We are seeking people who are open to sharing their
dramatic stories of alien abduction or alien-like
experiences. We recognize and apppreciate the incrediblly
personal and at times tramatic nature of these experiences.
We will therefore approach their re-telling -- and

location in your reply and give us some sence of nature of
your alien abduction experiences. Note that we are contact-
ing many potential participants. We will attempt to respond
to everyone but apologize if we are not able to get back
in touch with you personally.

Kind regards,

Cheryl Houser
Producer

Jason Ciaccia
Associate Producer

This was a website ad that I responded to...

After I read this I e-mailed Jason to take a look at my
story on the web. That is when he responded on Sat.Aug.4,01
and gave me a list of questions to answer and this is what
I wrote on Tues.Aug. 7, 01...

Dear Jason,
Thank-you for your e-mail responce. I hope you
went and read my web page story. My husbands experience
goes beyond what others have talked about.
I am curious as to why you are doing this document-
tary? Is your company interested in the science of it
and wanting to know about the things that are going on
with thousands of people in their sleep? This terrorizing
and helplessness is real. There is no one to turn to
or no drug that can help these people. You will be lucky
to find someone that will be willing to talk to you.
Most people you can't get close to. This is a very mental
thing and it is hard on people. This thing they face is
very mean and there is no where for them to run when
things get rough.
There is a reason for all things, it's finding
the key and finding someone who will listen. Are you ready
to take on what no one else will? These things that are
going on are real and not even our own gov't will help.
It is very secret and hush hush to talk about. Is this
something you want to take on no matter how dangerous?
Writing this is forbidden. The reason I am involved is
I married this man that has a mission that needs to be
fulfilled. We both want JUSTICE. My husband is compelled
to it and I'd like others to know what has happened.
I am witness to these things and feel for those who
are being terrorized and want some answers.
My husband is 40yrs and I'm 37yrs, we've been
Over the years I have known what this being is and
how he had to deal with it all his life. I have
experienced this myself to some small degree. When you
find out something is watching you and know someone is
mentally raping you, you stop and ask questions.
Who are you, what do you want and where are you from?
When you deal with this everyday 24hrs 7 days a week
you learn to cope,and learn to communicate with it
because it will not leave you alone.Only those that
know of this can really know. So you see, this is not
your everyday documentary, this is learning beyond
anything you've ever known. Everyday is something new
to learn. Wouldn't you or science want to have a chance
to learn from a different life form? We both find it
interesting. This is our life and it is not alien to us.
My husband is connective with this life form.
Connective is having your head plugged into a wall socket.
Which means, you connect your brain pattern of electrical
DC current together. The electrical current is amplified
by them through black electrical static. There is no
translator device. There is no need for primative radio
or lazer signals. We downloaded SETI'S home page and saw
their radio signals,that they have spent millions of
dollars on. They will never communicate this way.
The life form that we deal with works as a coloney,
like bee's or ants only they have evolved themselves.
They no longer require the use of a queen to lay eggs.
They are so old they no longer have a sun. They have
moved their planet before their sun exploded.
We have tried to talk to others to find out what
the first thing you would say to this being if it came
to you. Someone said,"Give me money". Have we really lost
our sense of life? Is there no one who wants to know
what is going on? We know all there is to know about
these beings and where they live. I can not begin to
write the endless experiences and knowledge but if you
are interested and willing to hear I will tell more.
This may go beyond what you had in mind for
your docmentary. If you were to make a documentry on
us it would fill up hours. It would be informative and
full of learning information for scientist's and those
being terrorized and for all to know what life is.
There is proof to back this up and truth to acknowledge.
E-mail back if interested.
my name

Note to the above-
"Writing this is Forbidden" means
Only I am allowed to write this down.
My husband only does his job he is

Discovery Channel Documentary

Posted by Jason ciaccia on 7/12/2001, 2:59pm

We are producing a quality documentary for The discovery
Channel that will explore various nocturnal and other
"paranormal" attacks, including alien abduction.

We are seeking people who are open to sharing their
dramatic stories of alien abduction or alien-like
experiences. We recognize and apppreciate the incrediblly
personal and at times tramatic nature of these experiences.
We will therefore approach their re-telling -- and

location in your reply and give us some sence of nature of
your alien abduction experiences. Note that we are contact-
ing many potential participants. We will attempt to respond
to everyone but apologize if we are not able to get back
in touch with you personally.

Kind regards,

Cheryl Houser
Producer

Jason Ciaccia
Associate Producer

This was a website ad that I responded to...

After I read this I e-mailed Jason to take a look at my
story on the web. That is when he responded on Sat.Aug.4,01
and gave me a list of questions to answer and this is what
I wrote on Tues.Aug. 7, 01...

Dear Jason,
Thank-you for your e-mail responce. I hope you
went and read my web page story. My husbands experience
goes beyond what others have talked about.
I am curious as to why you are doing this document-
tary? Is your company interested in the science of it
and wanting to know about the things that are going on
with thousands of people in their sleep? This terrorizing
and helplessness is real. There is no one to turn to
or no drug that can help these people. You will be lucky
to find someone that will be willing to talk to you.
Most people you can't get close to. This is a very mental
thing and it is hard on people. This thing they face is
very mean and there is no where for them to run when
things get rough.
There is a reason for all things, it's finding
the key and finding someone who will listen. Are you ready
to take on what no one else will? These things that are
going on are real and not even our own gov't will help.
It is very secret and hush hush to talk about. Is this
something you want to take on no matter how dangerous?
Writing this is forbidden. The reason I am involved is
I married this man that has a mission that needs to be
fulfilled. We both want JUSTICE. My husband is compelled
to it and I'd like others to know what has happened.
I am witness to these things and feel for those who
are being terrorized and want some answers.
My husband is 40yrs and I'm 37yrs, we've been
Over the years I have known what this being is and
how he had to deal with it all his life. I have
experienced this myself to some small degree. When you
find out something is watching you and know someone is
mentally raping you, you stop and ask questions.
Who are you, what do you want and where are you from?
When you deal with this everyday 24hrs 7 days a week
you learn to cope,and learn to communicate with it
because it will not leave you alone.Only those that
know of this can really know. So you see, this is not
your everyday documentary, this is learning beyond
anything you've ever known. Everyday is something new
to learn. Wouldn't you or science want to have a chance
to learn from a different life form? We both find it
interesting. This is our life and it is not alien to us.
My husband is connective with this life form.
Connective is having your head plugged into a wall socket.
Which means, you connect your brain pattern of electrical
DC current together. The electrical current is amplified
by them through black electrical static. There is no
translator device. There is no need for primative radio
or lazer signals. We downloaded SETI'S home page and saw
their radio signals,that they have spent millions of
dollars on. They will never communicate this way.
The life form that we deal with works as a coloney,
like bee's or ants only they have evolved themselves.
They no longer require the use of a queen to lay eggs.
They are so old they no longer have a sun. They have
moved their planet before their sun exploded.
We have tried to talk to others to find out what
the first thing you would say to this being if it came
to you. Someone said,"Give me money". Have we really lost
our sense of life? Is there no one who wants to know
what is going on? We know all there is to know about
these beings and where they live. I can not begin to
write the endless experiences and knowledge but if you
are interested and willing to hear I will tell more.
This may go beyond what you had in mind for
your docmentary. If you were to make a documentry on
us it would fill up hours. It would be informative and
full of learning information for scientist's and those
being terrorized and for all to know what life is.
There is proof to back this up and truth to acknowledge.
E-mail back if interested.
my name

Note to the above-
"Writing this is Forbidden" means
Only I am allowed to write this down.
My husband only does his job he is
not allowed to mention these things
that I have written.He would be in
deep trouble if he were to say
anything.

#19 0

Chapter 2 The letter to Al Gore

AUTHOR: - ()

I am going to type here a handwritten letter that I had sent to Al Gore dated Oct.4,2000. I sent the letter to the Gore/Lieberman Campain office at 601 Mainstream Drive,Nashville TN.37228. This was when Al Gore was running for president. This is how the letter appeared in it's original form...

Oct.4,2000

Dear Al,
After seeing and hearing your speech debate
on wanting the gov't to work for the middle class
I was prompted to write to you. I thought you might
be the one to listen,I was very impressed with
your intellagence.I was going to wait until you were
president to tell you what was going on, but I believe
you personally will help me more than anyone. You
are still active in choices being made for Americans.
I hope this letter will enlighten an understanding
of what is going on & can not be ignored. It is
something that the gov't must face in order for civilians
to have a peaceful life.
I've been married to my husband for 10 yrs. and in
that time I have experienced a lot of different things.
I have seen & felt things I never knew existed.
We lived in different places and no matter where we go,it
comes. We deal with this day & night and there is no one that
can help or no where to run. It comes to my husband
& wants to know things, it has questions & it wants to
answers about the gov't.
What we deal with is real. I am serious
& want to be listened to. I am not making this up, on
drugs or crazy in the head.

-2-

There is an electrical mechinism that is visable that
comes through the ceiling & walls that has a mind
of it's own. If you look up at the ceiling, the static is
so thick it looks like the night sky with a thousand
twinkling lights.
The mechinism that comes into our home are built
by a life form. This life form is what put parts
in my husband so he can communicate through him.
If what we are experiencing is not real, what would
explain the physical parts in his head?
We went to a Dr. once & he just laughed down
the hallway. My husband at that time was getting juiced
with electicity & the Dr. did not want to touch him. We
were concerned that too much electrical current might
damage his heart. We had it checked out, it was ok.
Some of the things I've seen and experienced...
My husband & I both have had a wavy pale white
light move in front of our eyes, making you feel dizzy &
nausiated & it goes in your mind.
I've seen my husbands hand glow bright red in the dark.
One night he sat straight up in bed clenching his hand, I
looked at him & noticed his hand glowing in the dark.
It was like a flashlight shining through the back side
of his hand. It was correcting his knuckles from
getting arthritis. You see, it will keep him healthy
because they need him to communicate through.

-3-

They have put parts in him & altered his mind
to be more like them. They have given him a job to do,
to retrieve information. These life forms are
very mental & there are not many who can handle
the mental strain. He deals with something very
intellegent & advanced.
My husband has watched a nucleus(a big circular
object with a center & electrical bolts coming off of it.)
come down the hall toward him, get close & disburse
into a zillion particles. This same thing when it
gets close will turn some of his hair, the whole lenth
will turn silver overnight.
I've seen an electrical mechinism in a form of a
tornato shape, 4ft high, twirling like the real thing
at the end of the hall.
I've seen a 6in.round transparent nucleus with clear
visable parts inside, floating & moving 3ft. away.
from my face & going through the wall. It's hard to
discribe but it was the most interesting thing I have
ever seen. Looking at it I thought how neat is that.
I saw another like it on the ceiling but it was bigger,
like 12in & more oblong round, it didn't move much. It was
halfway in the ceiling & in the wall.

-4-

If you look around, even though you don't
pay attention there will be things going on in the day.
On the side of your eye or directly on you can see
a bright spark, a black streak or a black dot that
looks like a bug or fly buzzing by. So many different
forms are around us.
As far as feeling, you can feel the electrical
sparks on your skin, I have been physically pushed
forward & I've been thumped on the head. You definiately
know & are aware there is something there.
My husbund has had his eye jabbed with an electrical
jolt(you could see the injury the next morning) for looking
at the mechinism flying by. They've poked on his big toe,
feeling like a needle p***k. One morning we both looked at
his neck & saw 3 small finger prints, evenly spaced
all the same size.
My husband will wake up some mornings having
his mind totally downloaded of memories or events.
He compares it to being like a computer. He collects
the data & they take it away.
I can tell when they are around me. The top of my
head feels fuzzy with static & gets real warm. When
I look at my husbands head, I can see like a
heat wave up to 2in above his head.

-5-

We have learned to deal with our situation
but it does not stop here. It happens to be
communicating with my husband for 40yrs. I've
seen it for 10yrs but know he is alone in
understanding them.
This is not only in our home but it is everywhere.
It is not just invading our home but beyond.
It effects the world. You may already be aware
of some of it's ways but don't understand it.
One thing I have learned as I have looked
around asking for help or someone to research,
all of the bussiness' & gov't branchs, they are so
split up & don't get together or know how to
communicate. Here are some examples...

I write a letter to Adam Smith thinking he
might care. I call him and he said he never got the
letter & it got lost in his office. He said he would
have the office look for it. In our phone conversation
he said he had all the time in the world to hear me. As
I got into telling him about the letter he got quite & didn't
have any interest. He cared more about his family than his
job in helping me.The office tryed to find the letter but
never got back to me. Adam & his office would not listen
to my issue over the phone, they were concerned with
finding the letter, than what I had to say over the phone.

-6-

I had the city police come by my house
to find out about the Wash. Constitution Sec.7
about home invasion, he told me to talk to someone Federal.
He did not care to listen to us & did his job poorly.
I left a message with his head officer to call me
about his job preformance,never called me.
I called the Wash. State Patrol & they said I could
file a report(complaint) against the city police.
This is not working together on the issue.
All I wanted to know was, what kind of
protection do I have from a home invasion of this
sourse. I got no help.
I explained my issue with a Catholic priest.
He listened, thought it was strange, didn't want
to get involved, sugjested I get a hold of a
parapychologist & said-"Good luck with that".
I e-mailed the "Rhine research institute" after
reading their website. Robert e-mailed me back, I
thought with interest. I e-mailed him more details
& he responded by saying,"We research ESP
in the general public, not to those who claim to have it"
Well, Who am I? and where do I go? He gave me
three references. So I called up the
"Parapychogical Foundation of New York. They do research
on ESP but not at that time & they didn't have the research
funding to go to Wash.

-7-

These were the only research groups
of parapsychology, yet there was no help or interest.
They claimed to have interest but when a hand
was held out in front of them, they would not grab on.
Isn't there anyone interested in the unknown?
People at their jobs or in their groups go about
their lives by a textbook, what they know. There
is no new learning involved. How do you gain
intellegentce if you do not learn & go forward?
I asked a woman that belonged to the Mufon
ufo group, "What is the first thing you would say
if you came face to face with a different life form?
She said,"Give me money".
This is really sad. I know money runs our society
but what about intellegence and understanding?" "Is
man really blinded by money?"
I talked to a women that worked with an ear doctor
about cloclear implants. I wanted to know what & how
a cloclear implant was.It was basically a hearing
aid for someone who is deaf, that is implanted inside
the ear. I explained what my husbands ear implant
was like & she sounded interested in the technology of it.
So for money, I could go in & they would look at it.
I did not have a problem but wanted to know if
they wanted to look at it.That kind of thing is not
done, you have to pay for their time. I tried to get
the University of Wash. to research this but they too
wanted a fee to look.

-8-

So, you can see I have tried to deal with
a lot of people on this matter. Since I got no
responce from my community, I thought I would
climb the ladder. I wrote Slate Gorten a simular
letter but after I thought about it, I thought you
might be the one to listen & get something done.
This life form is not going away, it is in
our airspace and in our homes. It will eventually
be noticed & we will have to deal with it.

Information about these life forms are as follows...
According to what they say, they are like...

They don't breathe our air & their blood is yellow
They don't have any vocal cords, they do not speak.
They communicate mentally-being connective
(ESP, telepath, your words)
The gravity of thier planet is very, very heavy, if man
were to go there it would crush his bones.

They live in an area where it looks like a "T"
on an angle in the stars.
They have teeth but they do not eat
They have real long fingers(when they talk to my
husband, they point their finger at him which means "You")

-9-

They talk in mental pictures not words
They have their own mental laugange

My husband has never been in the military
he is just a civilian that is dealing with
this life form.

Al, it is really up to you if anything is to
be done or learned about this. I have more to say
if anyone is listening.
This is where I signed
name
I then wrote my mailing address here and below that
my phone number and when it was best to reach me.

Here is the following chain letter I recieved from Gore's
campaign office...

Our name and address here Dated October 24, 2000

Dear Scott and Lynn,

Thank you for your recent letter. I appreciate you
sharing your views. I want to assure you that I will consider
your remarks carefully.

I am excited about this campaign and the challeges
ahead. Together we can and will make a possitive difference
for America on the issues that we each care about--
continuing our economic prosperity,revolutionizing our
nation's public schools, working toward universal health
coverage, preserving the environment, and ensuring social
economic justice for all Americans.

For more information about other issues central to
the central election,please visit the Gore/Liberman website
at www.algore.com, or call our national headquarters in
Nashville at (615)340-2000)

Again, thank you for writing.

Handwritten signiture
of Al Gore

National Headquarters
601 Mainstream Drive
Nashville TN 37228 www.algore.com 615 340-2000

It has been almost a year since this letter.
No one is listening, no gov't agency is set up to handle
something like this. The FBI takes care of crimmanals and
the CIA takes care of foriegn affairs but there is nothing
to take care of things over our head. There is no freedom
or security in what we have been dealing with.

Who ever is interested in dealing with what I have been
writing so far should ask Al Gore. He knows who we are and
he can ask us.
Lynn

#20 0

Chapter one Coping with the unknown...

AUTHOR: - ()

is complicated. My husband has to deal with the General, who is very harsh and demanding.

As a child growing up he first delt with the manisfestation. It would come to him in the room and say,"What are you doing?" Then my husband would tell him what he was doing that day.When he first dealt with the manisfestation it was a simple electrical static storm. As he grew up the manisfestation became complex. When he tried to go to church the manisfestation became hostile and it would ask him, "What are you doing?" in a loud speaker tone voice, as it pinned him down, paralysing him. He responded, "I was going to church". And it said,"Are you learning anything?" He said, "yes". It said,"No" in a sharp tone. It said, "No idol worship!"

It was never friendly after that...

As he grew up his parents started to fight and act like aniamals. The next day it would ask, "What are you doing?", in a severe tone of authority. He told it, "My parents don't get along." "I like my parents but they fight alot." "Do you like them?" he asked. It said,"No", and told him to watch his parents and report to it. At eight years old that was an inpossible job.

Later on, as the days went on, he asked,"What do you expect to get out of me at my age?". After that situation, it never asked me "What are you doing?", anymore.

Six months later, he wondered what it was that the General didn't like about his parents. He started to ask his dad, what kind of a life he had. He started talking about his childhood. The days when he would go to the train yards with his buddies and steal train parts off the trains. His dad and his brother lived in the city and would shoot at neighborhood cats with bow and arrow, killing them for fun. Then he talked of his days in the early 1950's in the airforce in Bordeaux, France. He told me never to tell anyone about this. It was about him and his brother on a weekend furlow. How his brother stole explosives from the army base in France and drove to meet his dad at the Airforce base in France. They drove and crossed over into Spain and drove down the coast of Spain. It was on the coast of Spain where they blew up historical bunkers from WWII. It was always in his mind that he would get caught for this. Then he asked, if he ever did anything else over there. He had a weird look in his eye and emotions overwhelmed him to tears,when he started to tell about how he had to pick up the dead, burned up bodies, out of an American plane that had crashed. He was a Medic ambulance driver. He drove the same ambulance as the tv. "M.A.S.H." show.

In the late 50's his dad moved to Island Lake, Illinois. There he married. His dad lived down the street from a German man who invented the atom bomb.(His mother told my husband this, years later and told not to say a word about it).

At nine years old, the General just showed up and tried different tactics to communicate with my husband. It would teach him about how to be telepathic and how to see through walls. He grew up speaking their language.At that age he didn't realize talking to the General would effect other people when he said, "Females are more intellegent than males." "Those are the ones you want to talk to." He didn't know it would actually do anything.

Each new day lessons were learned. He would draw over and over again where they were from.It would teach him what to do and what not to do. What law and order is. Permission for everything is needed to communicate with them. Whwn you grow up, you know respect for "that" authority.

As time went on ,at nineteen,he was outside and it came above his head. (It was a big fifteen inch orb. This is an electrical power source of dense electricity. It is a power cell, which he calls a "nucleus". It is only for one thing...a communication killing machine. It throws off, directed lightning bolts of electricity.) He looked up at it and knew it would not hurt him, because it taught him. He looked at it and could see who was opperating it. Three beings with over sized heads. He could see the leader and could look into it's mind and see what it was doing to the people. It was images of tourchering and doing ugly things to the people. They would badger the ones who would not be coropertive. Knowing about justice and law, he knew it was wrong and told it to go ---- it's self and get the --- away from me.

After dealing with the leader that was inside the mechinism, he didn't want his job to conflict with having a dangerous enemy. At this age he was going to become a Seattle Police Officer. It would conflict having a dangerous job and a dangerous enemy at the same time.

For years my husband had to be on the move, in everything he did, not settling down. Then in 1993 when he was thirty-three years old "It" came back in suttle forms. In 1995 it came back in full form and he knew it was back.It started to juice him and electricity started to jump off his fingertips. His feet were juiced so bad that he developed a rash from the aggitation. It would come at night as a four inch nucleus, green in color at the center.It had a body of an electrical storm, with lightning bolts shooting out of it.It pinned him down in the bed and said,"What are you doing?" He said,"I'm living". It tried everything it could to be connective to him but he would not deal with it any more.

The next night, The "Big one", came. ("The Big One", consists of the ceiling opening up, you can see a big black space with a bunch of bright stars, only they are not stars, they are "The Ones", the Gov't that tells the General what to do.) Out of all the eyes that were looking at him ,one light got brighter than the rest. It said,"What are you doing?". He said,"The General is making my life a living hell." "YOU SHOULD SEE, WHAT I SEE" It stayed for a moment more and then left.

In three days time, he woke up in the middle of the night. There were three, nine inch orbs hovering, a foot off of the ceiling of the bedroom. These were different, they were translucent with wiring inside of them.(I saw one of these myself) He looked at them, they were dim in color and moved very slowly. He knew he couldn't do anything about it, so he rolled over and went to sleep. He woke up again that night, hovering an inch above the bed and settled down onto the bed. He looked to the outer wall of the bedroom and could see no wall, but a bright light in a room about seven feet out with a white surgical table. He could see the General and another being in the room with their white suits on, preoccupied putting their tools away. The white suits were shimmery white, with a hood, face shield and gloves, like a decontamination suit. He looked at it but his eyes were sore, so he went to sleep.

The next morning both his eyes were sore. The blue part of his eye had changed to a blackier, marblized blue. It felt sore like the soreness you feel after a tetnus shot.He went to take off his shirt shortly after and we both saw and stared in the mirror at the three small red finger marks on his neck. They were longer and skinnier than my fingers.

He didn't tell me right away about the ears. A day later he told me that the inside of his ear canal was sore and felt like a spiderweb in his ear. I thought I'd take a look. This is when everything became REAL to me. What I saw was facinating and I knew being a nurse that none of our Dr's would be capable of this.The thin white wire was snug around his ear wall.It's finer than his hair, it looks close to fishing wire. When I tried to touch it,it went transparent on me. I couldn't relocated it for several minutes. Then, it was there again to see. I tried to determine where the wire attached. Then I noticed a inflamed membrane area, that was beside the wire. You could see the wire wrap around and go down into the ear canal. (after seeing this, I talked to a nurse that delt with doing cloclear implants,it's a hearing device that is implanted, it is very big and primative in comparision.)I asked my husband what he thought about it. He said,"I remember being in a white room, on a table,they were showing me in three deminsional,translucent pictures what they were going to do to me." They showed him what his eyes and ears looked like and how they funtioned.

As weeks went on, the soreness of his eyes and ears went away. Then the tuning of the ears came, the high pitched ringing noise. The right ear then the left, him acknowledging each and then both ears and then it stopped. Ater the tuning of the ears, which lasted for hours,the black streaks came. They would ask him,"How are you doing?". He would say,"I'm fine and everything is working fine."

As time went on they would ask, "How are you doing?". He would say, "You are giving me anxiety". They understood. In a couple of days time, he woke up without having anxiety anymore. He expained to me, that they had gone through the parietal lobe and severed off the anxiety, so it no longer worked. He went through six months repathing his brain, to adjust to the severe, because it wasn't coming back.

We were sitting in the living room one day and he held up his left hand and put it over his left eye. Looking at my arm with his right eye he said outloud,"Do you see it?",seconds later he says,"Yes".I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was looking at my skin, with the thing in his right eye to see my DNA. I said,"What does that mean?". He says,"They know anywhere on the planet, where you are". Then he holds up his right hand over his right eye and looks at me with his left eye and says,"Can you see her?",He replies,"yes". I asked ,"what does that mean?", He said,"I have a left camera in my left eye". I understood it when he explained to me, when he said, "You should see,what I see",that they took him literally. He explained to me, that many people have this eye mechinism and don't know it. He also explained to me, that it has a warning label with it. NO ONE has permission to touch it, if they do it is fatal.

My husbands job is...

The Gov't tells the General what to do, has given my husband a job to do.It is to observe and report any abnormalities in the human life form, to reports the "Nuts" of society.It is indepth reporting. An example is what happened at the WTO in Seattle. He reports the behavior of the protestors and the police. How they react in the situation towards each other. Nobody has RESPECT for each other. His job is to watch and relate peoples behavior and cross reference with the Gov't,to let them know how thwy are acting.What many people do not realize is, they are being WATCHED. Everything he sees and hears is translated to them.

Respect and rules of LAW were PASSED a long,long time ago. They were severe along time ago and they are not going to change their mind.

A long, long time ago, there was a man and he needed help for his people. The SAME General that deals with my husband, helped Moses.

The General is very, very old and very, very warlike and lawlike. I would not want to pick a fight with a life form like this, because you don't know what your getting yourself in for.

The glory of the FLAG is NOT inportant enough to risk everyone on the planet for.

The U.S.Gov't needs to sit down and straighten this out, before you are all in trouble. THIS IS NOT A GAME...THEY HAVE MADE YOU AND THEY CAN TAKE YOU AWAY. They have done it before with Moses' brother and his army.... LAW IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE.

#21 0

To clarify...

AUTHOR: - ()

...the General will stop coming around and stop terrorizing and spreading plagues to the people,if the U.S. gov't can PROVE, that they got permission from God to become a gov't, because the General says they did not get his permission.

#22 0

What you did not know...

AUTHOR: - ()

...is what happened in detail. The Airforce used a machine gun to riddle a hole in the side of their ship, which damaged it to crash. The Airforce retrieved the three Gov't beings as they were suffocating, because they don't breathe air.

They took the bodies to a place where they could examine them. They DISSECTED them, cutting them up in parts.Taking the organs and body parts, labeling and displaying it on metal surgical trays. Then PICTURES were taken. Then the evidence of their existance was CREMATED.What they did not know,was that when they suffocated and stopped breathing that their brains were not brain dead like humans would be.

The one that was suppose to retrieve the bodies could not do it's job, because the bodies were cremated before it got there. So in turn, it had to change it's orders from being the retriever to the punisher.

The Gov't that gives the orders to it, made a NEW law...

"THOU SHALL NOT MAKE BLOOD" Anyone that is caught making blood will be punished with PLAGUE.

My husband has to deal with the "PUNISHER", which he calls the General. The General is the top soldier of the Gov't. He is very, very DANGEROUS.

#23 0

Trigger Happy Update

More Information...
The Beings my husband deals with are mentally like,highly evolved soldier ants that stop at nothing for the colony to get what they are after. Physically they look human like.
The drone information ants (the Gov't) came to Earth peacefully, to see why man was using nuclear warfare.
When the Airforce shot down their ship and Murdered the beings from the Gov't, three laws were broken. "Thou shall not Kill", "Thou shall not Steal" and "Thou shall Honor thy Father and Mother".

This is a homicide police case and they are here passing judgement. The gov't needs to answer to them or the torchering will go on and get worse.They are not playing games, they want answers.

There are thousands that have implants and don't know why. The U.S. gov't has put us into War and it's citizens are suffering war casualties. The implants are camoflauged in the body so it won't be rejected. SOUND FAMILIAR? What do you think AIDS is? It is not a Virus like they think it is, it is Germ Warfare.

There needs to be an awakening to reality in Intelligence.

The U.S. gov't needs to wake up and answer them before it's too late. This is not going away.