Complaint Review: US Grant Department

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — Mount Union Pennsylvania United States of America
US Grant Department
Washington DC, District of Columbia United States of America

US Grant Department www.usgovernmentgrants.com FRAUD Washington DC, District of Columbia

I received a phone call from a man with a heavy indian accent claiming that I had been awarded a grant because of my outstanding credit.  He proceeded to verify my name.  I stopped him at that, I told him I wanted to go online and see his company website, he gave me 3 website addresses before he gave me www.usgovernmentgrants.com.  He told me he was in the grant department of the us government.  I did not give him any further information because he could not give me a phone number,  a correct website and it took him over 3 minutes to give me the address in Washington.    The number he called me from was 530-559-1657 and when I tried calling it back it tells me the cell phone I have called has been disconnected or changed.

Can the real Federal Government PLEASE do something about these people.  I know you have the means.

I hung up and looked up stuff and found this site.

This is my report.

Don't give these guys ANY INFORMATION!!!  THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM.  AND THEY ARE IMPERSONATING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS DIVISION!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Grant-Department/Washington-DC-District-of-Columbia-/US-Grant-Department-wwwusgovernmentgrantscom-FRAUD-Washington-DC-District-of-Columbia-995300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Grant Department