Complaint Review: US Grant Department

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Brianbpugh — St Petersburg Florida
US Grant Department
Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

US Grant Department Said I am eligible for $10,500 POUNDS of grant money! Washington DC

I answered the telephone with the intent to tell the caller we are on the no call list for telemarketers. They said my name and said I was eligible for $10,550 (they said pounds as currency) that I do not have to pay back. When I asked if they had just said Pounds and they hung up on me immediately!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Grant-Department/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia/US-Grant-Department-Said-I-am-eligible-for-10500-POUNDS-of-grant-money-Washington-DC-1101223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Grant Department