Complaint Review: US Grant Department

• Reported By: Chelseiii — susanville California United States of America
US Grant Department
DC, Usa washington d.c, Washington DC United States of America

US Grant Department winning of 10,000 dollars washington d.c, Washington DC

I had received a call today from a guy named James Wilson employee number 68446 saying I had won 10,000 dollars for grant being used for whatever I wanted. Well at first I thought it was from the pchlotto thin my bf signed up on from an ad on T.V with constant emails for opportunities.

Well, they gave a grant number to call back on which had went through, but they were asking for three options in how you want the money transferred which were to your bank account, check number, or visa card information. I asked what else would I have to do to get it besides giving that information out and they had told me i need to get a Go-pass card from a family western store? which had to have $100 on it for them to send the money to me. Once I did that I had to give them a call back before they closed to be able to receive the money.

Anyhow it is a scam and they are only after your bank account and check numbers for fraud. Anyone else to get a call from them do NOT go through with it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Grant-Department/washington-dc-Washington-DC-/US-Grant-Department-winning-of-10000-dollars-washington-dc-Washington-DC-825356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Grant Department