Complaint Review: US Grant Treasury Dept/Gov

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: greatfaith2 — North Carolina United States of America
US Grant Treasury Dept/Gov

US Grant Treasury Dept/Gov Stacy I recieved a cal on April 23 2012 stated that i had been choosen to recieve 8,400 in grant money and they needed my bank information and that after recieving that information i needed to call Gary Tay, Internet

I young lady called me name Stacy and Identified herself as working for the US Grant Treasury Dept and stated that i was selected to receive 8,400 in grant money and That she needed my Bank   information to deposit the money and then i needed to call Gary Taylor and i did and then he told me the exact same thing that i had been selected to receive 8,400 in the next 30 mins but I neded to send them $195

i asked if they could take it from my account and hey said it had to be done western Union so then I asked for his Id number and he stated that he could not provide me with that information so then I asked for the company Federal ID# and he then claim to not understand what i was asking for.  So I told him I could no longer speak with him but they have my bank information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Grant-Treasury-DeptGov/internet/US-Grant-Treasury-DeptGov-Stacy-I-recieved-a-cal-on-April-23-2012-stated-that-i-had-been-872483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Grant Treasury Dept/Gov