Complaint Review: US Grants & Treasury Department

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: TeTe — Miami Florida United States of America
US Grants & Treasury Department
Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

US Grants & Treasury Department They call me and told me that I was in any trouble over the past year and I was accepted for grant from the government of 8895.00 and what I had to do was send to 205.00 for a charity to feed the kids Washington, District of Columbia

I received a call from James Miller, he told that I wasn;t in any trouble over the past year, I was accepted for a grant of 8895.00 which I would not have to pay back. James Miller said that the money could not be used for gambling, drugs, but for a home, car , business or education. He asked me to send 205.00 to feed the hungry kids in the Dominican Republic and once I sent the money out he said that his bank Federal Bank of New York would contact me on Monday morning. The bank contacted me and said that the money is waiting for me, but in order for me to receive the money, I needed to send a money order in the amount of 499.00. Once I sent the money, I would receive the money on my debit card within 10 seconds. I call my credit card and no money was there. I tried contacting the bank however no one answered. I called Mr. Miller several times, it went straight to voicemail. I ask my SIL Coach to call the number. Mr Miller answered the phone and said to her that Mr Miller was not their, but to called back in thirty minutes, however she had the phone on speaker and I identified the voice as MR. Miller. She called back in 30 minutes, no one answered the phone. My coach decided to look up the area code. The area  code is Washington DC. They also took my credit card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Grants-Treasury-Department/Washington-District-of-Columbia-/US-Grants-Treasury-Department-They-call-me-and-told-me-that-I-was-in-any-trouble-over-t-905889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Grants & Treasury Department