Complaint Review: US Homeowners Marketing

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Insurance Agency — Rockwall Texas
US Homeowners Marketing
19528 Ventura Blvd Suite #242 Tarzana, California USA

US Homeowners Marketing Ben Roush 213-283-6577 Company selling Bogus leads, now operation under a new name Tarzana California

I purchased home leads from this company in May of this year and they sent me 4 leads which were bogus. After trying to contact this company for a refund, I notice that they no longer had a website and they were not answering their phone. Before ordering I received the same sale pitch from Ben Roush that others have posted on this site. This company and Ben were obvisiusly just scamming agents our of their money.

I was not going to post on this site but I did a search today on Ben's cell phone number and I received  a hit on a website call Homeowners Premier which appears to be the name these folks are using now to run their scam. Homeowner Premier has much of the same info on their website as US Homeowners Marketing. I sent them an email through this new site and I am waiting for a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Homeowners-Marketing/Tarzana-California-91356/US-Homeowners-Marketing-Ben-Roush-213-283-6577-Company-selling-Bogus-leads-now-operation-1079172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Homeowners Marketing