Complaint Review: US Homeowners Marketing

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sherry — Timbuktoo Tennessee
US Homeowners Marketing
19528 Ventura Blvd Ste 242, Tarzana, California USA

US Homeowners Marketing US Homeowners Marketing SCAM-RIP OFF-FRAUD Tarzana California

Joe Evans from Ushomeownersmarketing.com called me to offer insurance leads. A guaranteed sale for $18 each. My complaint is the same as the person who posted their comments on 5/13/13. I wish I had seen this report before I became the next victim. The program works like this: we pre buy 18 sales for $360 and they send us leads 1x day Mon-Thur until I sell 25 clients. They keep replacing the leads until I reach my prepaid sales number and then they sell me another block. They offer a link between clients and financing companies. Their online web request does not work. The website does not allow you to send a request for home financing. Conveniently. Their only form of payment accepted is to overnight them a check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Homeowners-Marketing/Tarzana-California-91356/US-Homeowners-Marketing-US-Homeowners-Marketing-SCAM-RIP-OFF-FRAUD-Tarzana-California-1055041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Homeowners Marketing