Complaint Review: US-IMMIGRATION.COM

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Drinne — HENDERSON Nevada United States of America
US-IMMIGRATION.COM
NO STREET ADDRESS BUT BASE IN MIAMI FLORIDA Internet United States of America

US-IMMIGRATION.COM DECEIVING CHARGING YOU FOR FORMS THAT ARE FREE ON THE IMMIGRATION SITE. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: American Immigration Center

I google N400 to file and this site appear i went in try to download the forms and it ask if i would like to file online next step it ask for my cc now I am thinking this a fees for my INS forms when is free on the homeland site.  after i got thur and went to printed it out all information was wrong so i went and correct then they ask for the immigration fees i was shock.  i called and ask for a refund because the forms are free and they told me they will not refund.

So i deceided to contact my bank so i email them again then a manager call and agree to refund half of my money if I stay I told them i dont need their service and need all my money back.  they only refunded half so i am taking the rest up with my bank and will file a case in Nevada against them if my bank does not refund the rest of my money.  They are misleading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-IMMIGRATIONCOM/internet/US-IMMIGRATIONCOM-DECEIVING-CHARGING-YOU-FOR-FORMS-THAT-ARE-FREE-ON-THE-IMMIGRATION-SITE-952530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US-IMMIGRATION.COM

American Immigration Center

AUTHOR: US-immigration.com - (United States of America)

We apologize for the inconvenience encountered while accessing our website. We provide a service to help prepare immigration forms.  We are not the USCIS and we do provide information about what services and products our website provides and where to get the forms at no cost on our home page.

Our online service simplifies the forms and walks customers through the applications by asking individual questions and making sure all answers coincide and are up to government standards. Once completing the service, the system will provide a completed form with simple customized instructions detailing which documents to send and how to properly mail everything to the USCIS.

If our services were not at all useful, we do allow for the cancellation of services and refunds when appropriate. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

American Immigration Center