Complaint Review: U.S. Identify / USIdentify.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: StarletteSky — Longwood Florida United States of America
U.S. Identify / USIdentify.com

U.S. Identify / USIdentify.com United States People Search Scam, Fraud, Theft, Unauthorized Transaction to bank account, Stealing, Internet

I paid for one report which was $.95. I canceled right after running the report. I found it odd when I called the number to cancel because it was during normal business hours and I only got a "leave a message" prompt. So I did. It asked for a transaction I.D., which I did not have, but gave them all other necessary information. My name, the date, the last four of my card number.

Some number of days later, I see a charge for $59.88 on my account. Thinking this must have been an error, I e-mailed the company since there is no live person to ever speak to. I got an e-mail back telling me sorry, we didn't receive your request and per company policy there is no refunds. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! I wrote them back and told them I don't care what their policy is. When you have a message machine handling your business transactions, it's easy to say someone never called.

This is wrong and I will be reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission, every consumer fraud agency, and taking it to media outlets if I have to. [continued below]....
..... I'm a single mother that doesn't get child support. It's my daughter's father I was trying to find on this site to begin with. I certainly don't have an extra sixty bucks laying around for some shady company to steal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Identify-USIdentifycom/internet/US-Identify-USIdentifycom-United-States-People-Search-Scam-Fraud-Theft-Unauthorize-794786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Identify / USIdentify.com