• Report: #819506

• Reported By: Cusie — Nutley New Jersey United States of America
US Identify
US Identify Internet United States of America

US Identify Trying to rip me off. Internet

I used my credit card and tried the three day trial period for this web site. On the third day we had a snowstorm in my area and the power went out. I was able to hook up to a neighbor's generator on the 4th day and immediately contacted US Identify to cancel the trial period. I explained that I was unable to cancel within the given trial period time. They are insisting that I pay $58.00 because I did not cancel in the alloted time.  It can be proven by the weather bureau and our electric company that we did not have power, no electricity, ergo no internet, phone, etc. My credit card company has been fighting this and I will continue to fight this.  DO NOT use this website, unless you want to get ripped-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Identify/internet/US-Identify-Trying-to-rip-me-off-Internet-819506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Identify