Complaint Review: US Justice - Ardc James L.neddles - Judge Robert Kilander - Timothy M Murphy - State Farm

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:addison Illinois
130 East Randolph Drive Suite 1500 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

US Justice - ARDC James L. Neddles - Judge Robert Kilander - State Farm - American Fammilley if there is justice in the USA let me know Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Case resolved

SHERKO
(((ROR REDACTED)))
SHERKO CLIM NO. 07 CI 4775
James Needles Refused to Open an Investigation.
judge Robert kilander +timothy Michael murphy +garret son&Santora(state farm) +James M Hoffman&Assoc. (American family) make one good teamwork Against me .
Timothy M. Murphy Settle and close my case without my permeation and he know I need surgery for neck and back.

1- Timothy Murphy collect money to file case against
repossess company and he never did..

2- Timothy Murphy took my paper, pictures, estimate, and money to file case against repossess company and he never did.

3- Timothy Murphy closed my case (car accident) without my permeation he knew I need surgery and I cant work. ( if you don't accept the offer i will closed the case)

4- lost my security clearance ( court on my record).

5- lost contract with department of defense of $160.000.00 a year for minimum three years.

6- on 08/14/2006 he file motion to withdraw from my case and what he said (JUDJE KILANDER REFUSED TO LET HIM OUT OF THE CASE ).he called me to meet in his office on 08/16/2006 and he is going to do the best
for my case after 1/2 hour talk we shake hands.

7- NEXT DAY on 08/17/2006 LOOKS LIKE HE DID THE BEST HE CLOSE MY CASE
8- I DID NOT KNOW MY CASE WAS CLOSED TILL I START, RESIEVED THE BILLS FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE.

9- HOW THIS HAPOPEND, IS HE WORKING TO HELP ME ON MY CASE OR IS THIS A GAME AGAINST ME
((( HIM & JUDGE KILANDER & JAMES M. HOFFMAN & GARRESTON
& SANTORA ))).

10- Do you want to tell me you DROP easy $9.900.00 and close the case.

can you explain that ......are you Betrayed or loser !!!! Tim

11- I will seek for the justice till it solved the problem, but if there is no justice I will say good luck to you and congratulation. keep up with
a good job Timothy Murphy.

ATTN:..ATTN:...

Timothy Murphy moved to five different locations, he never contact me to update information for new addresses. .. I had to find his new address on my own time.

Timothy Murphy never answer his phone and if you leave a massage, no respond from him and wouldn't call back.
My phone records shows how many times I called him AND HOW MENY TIMES HE CALLED ME.

Even the only address he has in ( ARDC ) never updated... he moved from this address more than 4 month ago.

Sherko
addison, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Justice-Ardc-James-Lneddles-Judge-Robert-Kilander-Timothy-M-Murphy-State-Farm/Chicago-Illinois-60601/US-Justice-ARDC-James-L-Neddles-Judge-Robert-Kilander-State-Farm-American-Fammill-328859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Justice - Ardc James L.neddles - Judge Robert Kilander - Timothy M Murphy - State Farm

Case resolved

AUTHOR: Sherko - ()

This case is now resolved. Disregard all prior information.