Complaint Review: US Libety Cash Advance

• Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By: bevbev — stockton California United States of America
US Libety Cash Advance
LDiscSup.cpm Internet United States of America

US Libety Cash Advance 200cash, Liberty discount Club, U-Save Coupon US Liberty shared info and these companies withdrew money without permission with fake checks to my bank, Internet

Us Liberty Cash Advance allowed you to submit an application for a cash advance, they then shared banking information and other info with not only other lenders but numerous other businesses.

200cash preceded to take the info given for my bank and charge a $19 application fee that is non refundable without permission when I never even submitted an application with them.

Liberty Discount Club also took it upon them self to sign me up for their club with no knowledge or permission from me for $34.19 and then they gave me a bojus website to get a refund and I have yet to receive a refund and this also cause overdraft fee.

U Save Coupon also sign me up and wrote a bogus check to my bank for $23.96 and promised to give a refund several days ago, but still nothing.  I was charged a $32 overdraft fee for this.

The whole purpose of me trying to get a cash advance is because I was short on cash and then for them to give my account number and name to all these companines and allow them to submit  these club entries and app fees is just wrong,  I feel like they need to nip this in the bud by going to US LIberty the original people that set this fraud in motion.  So many people's bank account is being messed up and overdrawn with no knowledge of it until the money is taken and it's too late.

We don't even know if more people will be submitting checks because of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Libety-Cash-Advance/internet/US-Libety-Cash-Advance-200cash-Liberty-discount-Club-U-Save-Coupon-US-Liberty-shared-inf-648141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Libety Cash Advance