Complaint Review: US MEDICAL DEPARTMENT COMPENSATION

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Terri — DALLAS Texas
US MEDICAL DEPARTMENT COMPENSATION
Miami, Florida USA

US MEDICAL DEPARTMENT COMPENSATION Steven White Medical Compensation Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: NOT A REBUTTAL -- Medical Compensation Scam

I received a call from the US Medical Department today. It is the second time they have called. They claim to have my medical records but won't tell me how they obtained them. The man with the deep Indian accent called me a motherf****r after I kept asking him information refusing to listen to him. I asked to speak with his supervisor and he claimed he was the manager.  He also told me he was going to come to my house and have sex with me. I asked him how long it was hoing to take to get here and he told me 30 minutes. I told him I would have something waiting on him when he gets here. After I hung up on him he had the nerve to call me back and ask why I hung up on him. I told him he said he was on his way do there wss no need to keep talking. I hung up again and he called back again. I did not answer it. I hope he stops calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-MEDICAL-DEPARTMENT-COMPENSATION/Miami-Florida/US-MEDICAL-DEPARTMENT-COMPENSATION-Steven-White-Medical-Compensation-Miami-Florida-1140895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US MEDICAL DEPARTMENT COMPENSATION

NOT A REBUTTAL -- Medical Compensation Scam

AUTHOR: Claudette - ()

May 2, 2014

Got a call from 904-300-2557. Yep, heavy accent, could barely understand a word he was saying except something about medical compensation. And I was like, "What?! What?! Who are you?! Where are you calling from?! --to which he said Miami, FL.

I said 2 things to him:

1) Florida is the scam capital of the U.S.

2) I'm not giving you my medical history over the phone. At which point he asked for my email address so that we could discuss it by email instead of by phone. Really?!!!!!!

He kept babbling asking if I'd had surgery since year 2000, whatever, whatever... I just hung up.

What's curious is that he called my cell phone. Two days ago another scammer called my cell -- this one from the "U.S. Federal Grant Dept" in Washington D.C. (202-697-7222) wanting to give me a $10,000 grant -- free and clear. Google listed RipOffReport.com for plenty of info on that scam.

All of a sudden starting this week my cell phone is fair game to scammers.

P.S. The original report is LOL funny!  I haven't laughed so hard in ages!  I needed that; thank you!