scared

• Submitted: Sun, April 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 03, 2011

• Reported By: John — Idaho United States of America
US METAL BUILDINGS

US METAL BUILDINGS Jay Internet Scam Artists - DO NOT CALL - THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!! Internet

Wanted to purchase a metal storage building for my business so I emailed the address on their website inquiring about their structures. He called me every morning for a week at 7:30 in the morning and finally left a message of who they were, he said I had to call him right away to get a great deal. I finally gave in and called him to ask about their designs of buildings and prices. He kept interrupting me and said he just needed a deposit on a building today! and quick! But when I asked what the deposit was for he wouldn't tell me and said he just needed a deposit today and if I couldn't do that then he couldn't help me and I was talking to the wrong company! These guys are just scam artists and nothing more. The guy I talked to was Jay and his number is 954-281-2023. Looks like I'm not the only guy this has happened to so just warning you not to waste your time! Hopefully someone will have the time to file charges on these dirtbags...I'm just to busy to deal with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-METAL-BUILDINGS/internet/US-METAL-BUILDINGS-Jay-Internet-Scam-Artists-DO-NOT-CALL-THEY-WILL-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-713318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US METAL BUILDINGS