Complaint Review: US Magazine Service Periodicals

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Fresh Meadows New York
US Magazine Service Periodicals
PO Box 750 LOLO, Montana U.S.A.

US Magazine Service Periodicals magazine Service Periodicals trying to scam my money! LOLO Montana

I got a phone call one night saying that I won a gold watch and telling me that I have special offer on ordering magazine. The person who was talking to me on the phone for the confirmation did not give me the phone number clearly and did not confirm that did I hear the phone number clearly, nor telling me write it down for future reference, which caused me cannot call back to cancel the account. After a month they send me a bill saying that I owe them money. Right now I am going to send letter to that company demanding for an answer! I hope people who are deceived by this company stand up and fight those sneaky people. Do something responsible for people around you and yourself. Do not let them scam you that easily!

Yuchen
Fresh Meadows, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Magazine-Service-Periodicals/LOLO-Montana-59847/US-Magazine-Service-Periodicals-magazine-Service-Periodicals-trying-to-scam-my-money-LOLO-445720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Magazine Service Periodicals