Complaint Review: U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: robert — new london Connecticut United States of America
U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals
p.obox 750 Lolo, Montana United States of America

U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals I subscribed with the intentions of receiving magazines, however over the course of two months I started receiving calls on my cell phone regarding the loss of magazines in my area. Lolo, Montana

I subscribed to this magazine company believing it to be a credible business, however after waiting nearly two months for my magazines to arrive i 've received several calls to my cell phone stating that magazines went missing from this area and i had to renew my subscription. After doing so, I've received many more calls asking that I disclose my credit card info to them. I have made repeated calls to the company, though I only get voice mail. Today i contacted one of my credit card companys and put a stop to payment. In the next couple of days I am going to contact the State's Attorney's Office if iI do not get a response from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Magazine-Service-Periodicals/Lolo-Montana-/US-Magazine-Service-Periodicals-I-subscribed-with-the-intentions-of-receiving-magazin-539089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals