Complaint Review: U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals
Po Box 750 Lolo, Montana U.S.A.

U.S. Magazine Service Periodicals Magazine Rip-off Please don't get taken by them Lolo Montana

Company called me saying I was entered in a sweepstakes because my credit is good with mastercard. It was a million dollar sweepstakes and I was also to get a free watch and 2 magazine subscriptions with the option of ordering more magazines at a discounted price.

The lady was nice and talked fast, she said she was new and her boss had to talk to me to go over what she told me to make sure it was correct. The man than asked me to verify my credit card info, like an idiot I did.

After the phone call I felt like something was not right. then I got a second call and I tryied to cancel the order and was told I couldn't because they had already placed the order I have been puzzed about how to handle this until now.

Thanks for other people posting it. This is the phone # that the second phone call came from 406-273-2879

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2007 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Magazine-Service-Periodicals/Lolo-Montana-59847/US-Magazine-Service-Periodicals-Magazine-Rip-off-Please-dont-get-taken-by-them-Lolo-Mon-278635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Magazine Service - Periodicals