Complaint Review: U.S. Magazine Service

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:warren Rhode Island
U.S. Magazine Service
P.O. Box750 Lolo, Montana U.S.A.

U.S. Magazine Service Scam Artists Lolo Montana

I had suspicions after receiving the first phone call, but I went along with it. It has been almost two months and I have not received anything. Fifty dollars a month is a big chunk to lose at a time. I recently called to have my account cancelled as my next payment due is the 20th of this month and I am already in a financial bind. I can't afford to make payments like this every month.
I assumed they got my information from an online survey that I have done or that it was someone from Publishing Clearing House. They first told me tthat they were from PrizeAmerica. But they talk so fast that you can't really understand where they are from.

So far they have only taken one payment from my debit card and hopefully my phone call to them will stop them from taking another. I did mention in my phone call that if the money is taken from my account on the 20th, I will be filing legal action against them, as I requested that they don't take anything and cancel my account.

I read another letter from a complaintant and it sounded very familiar. Two free subscriptions, but $3.99 a month for each of the other two subscriptions that I will be receiving. Magazines that they ordered for me not something that I ordered for myself.

Lisa
warren, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Magazine-Service/Lolo-Montana-59847/US-Magazine-Service-Scam-Artists-Lolo-Montana-326933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Magazine Service