Complaint Review: US Magazine Service

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2007

• Reported By:Cheektowaga New York
US Magazine Service
PO Box 750 Lolo, Montana U.S.A.

US Magazine Service US MAGAZINE SERVICE RIP OFF DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Lolo Montana

I was contacted by this company that said that I would recieve a watch in the mail with a trail of a magazine, unfortuantly I was one of many who agreed to these terms. The people seemed nice and I didn't think much of it. So I gave out my credit card number and didn't think much of it. Months passed and I recieved no watch, nothing but these magazines that I didn't understand why I was getting them. Then all the sudden these bills started coming in the mail saying that in total I was going to owe 700.00!!! I contacted the company and they said that there was no way for me to cancel the subscriptions and that the money had to be paid. They said that they had my social security number and if it was not paid then the debt would go on my creidt report. Now I should tell you that I was worried about having my credit score messed up because I would soon want to buy a car, get an apartment ect. So I began sending in all of these payments.

I recently just moved back from Florida and I haven't paid the bills that I recieve in the mail for a few months now. The more and more that I thought about it something is wrong. One night when I was talking to my mother I realized that I had to finialize this debt with this company and needed the address to send out more payments. This is when I came across this website and realized that I was not alone and this company was a fraud. Now I realized that I sent over 300.00 to this company. I don't like being lied to and I don't like to be played so now it is my turn to get back at this company. I am asking everyone who has had a problem with this company to come forward.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!

Jennifer
Cheektowaga, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Magazine-Service/Lolo-Montana-59847/US-Magazine-Service-US-MAGAZINE-SERVICE-RIP-OFF-DONT-LET-IT-HAPPEN-TO-YOU-Lolo-278681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Magazine Service