• Report: #200472

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
US-Meds Online Pharmacy
us-meds.com Nationwide U.S.A.

US-Meds Online Pharmacy ripoff Internet

The reason I am writing this is that I googled the telephone number for US-Meds online pharmacy and a report from this site came up. Another user could not get any response from this company.

On June 30 I ordered medicine from US-Meds online pharmacy. I recieved 2 emails which said that the doctor approved the order. Since then I have not recieved any more emails or the medicine. There is no information as far as where US-meds is, no address, no telephone number. This in itself has been frustrating.

I tried calling the customer service number since my order was from something called ccbasket. 1-800-209-4671, you get a recording that someone will be with you, then they disconnect you. I tried calling 3 times today July 11, 2006 with the same response.

The emails that were sent specifically stated DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. When I went to the web site and clicked on the Contact icon, nothing happens.

When I went to check my order on customerservice.ccbasket.com. the page showed that nothing has been done since June 30.

I wrote 2 emails stating that I want status on my order. I recieved 2 emails from donotreplyccbasket.com which said nothing.

Obviously they have taken my $112.00. Companies should not get away with this. I am going to take action.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Meds-Online-Pharmacy/nationwide/US-Meds-Online-Pharmacy-ripoff-Internet-200472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US-Meds Online Pharmacy