Complaint Review: US Merchant Systems

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: Gil — Oceanside California U.S.A.
US Merchant Systems
48073 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, California United States of America

US Merchant Systems USMS Debited my checking account $250 for early cancellation after 4 years! Fremont, California

US Merchant Systems is a merchant account and credit card processing services provider for business, ecommerce, wireless, and internet. I have had an account with them for 4 years for my online store which I just recently closed.

I just noticed a debit to my checking account for $250 from USMS. I called them immediately and talked to Paris and asked her why I was being charged $250. She told me that it was for early cancellation of my account.

She explained that my original contract was for 3 years and that at the end of the 3 years I was supposed to give USMS in writing, within 90 days, that I wanted to renew my contract. She claims this is in the writen contract I have with USMS.

This is totally deceptive! Why was I not contacted by USMS that my 3 year contract was ending and that I needed to renew in writing? This is absolutely fraudulent...a convenient sneaky way to get your money. I am retired. I can't afford $250! USMS, I want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Merchant-Systems/Fremont-California-94538/US-Merchant-Systems-USMS-Debited-my-checking-account-250-for-early-cancellation-after-4-y-671541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Merchant Systems