Complaint Review: US Metal Buildings Corporation, US Buildings

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Antioch California
US Metal Buildings Corporation, US Buildings
1182 Newport Center Drive Deerfiled Beach, Florida U.S.A.

US Metal Buildings Corporation, US Buildings Unprofessional, threatening, desperate, Harrassing Deerfield Beach Florida

I had inquired with US BUILDINGS along with several other companies who offered the same product months ago. I decided to have a garage custom built rather than purchasing a pre fabricated type of building.
I emailed "Tim" quite a while ago to let him know that I was no longer interested in making the prurchase, that I was going to have the garage build by a local contractor.

He still would not stop calling - pretty much every morning around the same time- between 7:15 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. which is the time I am getting ready for work so I don't pick up. This morning I did pick up and asked "Tim" to please stop calling. His response to me was "Why did you call us then." I called him an A**h*le and hung up. He then called back TWO MORE TIMES to which I just answered the phone and put it down on the bed and walked away.

This company is out of Deerfield Beach Florida and appears to have a very desperate group of salespeople. This company is unprofessional and I suspect will be out of business very soon due to the way they present themselves to potential customers.

They called me from these numbers: 954 281 2027 and 954 281 2042
Update- he just called AGAIN at 8:00 a.m. from 954 281 2055

9:12 a.m. They just called again from 954 281 2075
PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU DO NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY ONLINE * DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR PHONE NUMBERS * STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! RUN AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

Caller ID: 954 281 2027
Caller: US Buildings
ALSO CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR OTHER COMPLAINTS: (((link redacted)))

Vetteman
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Metal-Buildings-Corporation-US-Buildings/Deerfiled-Beach-Florida-33442/US-Metal-Buildings-Corporation-US-Buildings-Unprofessional-threatening-desperate-Harra-422889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Metal Buildings Corporation, US Buildings