• Report: #1020887

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas — Nebraska United States of America
US Metal Buildings
Deer Field, Florida United States of America

US Metal Buildings US Buildings; US Buildings Direct.com; US Metal Buildings.org Constant harassment by Sales rep; told him no 3 times, kept calling for days, mult times per day Deer Field, Florida

I was browsing the internet for pole barns and came across US Metal Buildings.  Specific website of http://usmetalbuildings.org/metal-buildings-florida/ and noticed the request a quote.  Well, thats when the phone calls started and are still occurring as I type.  The initial sales rep., Bryan gave me the same story Ive seen here on the Ripoff Report huge discounts, dealer in local area went bankrupt just months prior, etc.., and he was exhaustively rude.  When I asked questions like, what do you have in stock, what is your color options, what is your building styles, he replied are you going to buy a building or not.

The more we talked, the more I could see this was full of holes, and he didnt know what he had in stock another clue.  He finally told me he would pass my info off to a local dealer.  Well, guess what the next day Amos called he too out of FL same song and dance.  It gets better, so Amos - sales rep -  called me 3 times yesterday, I told him twice NO (hed called approx. 16 times prior) , wait he called again this morning, and I repeated for the 3rd time within 24 hours I do not want to buy a building from you and please drop me from your call list.  So be aware, I dont see anything good coming from this if you happen to fall for the I need a down payment today to secure your cheap building.  So, Im hoping they lose my number soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Metal-Buildings/Deer-Field-Florida-/US-Metal-Buildings-US-Buildings-US-Buildings-Directcom-US-Metal-Buildingsorg-Constant-1020887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Metal Buildings